Choose a Bible Book or Range
Type your text here
Ignore Case
Highlight Results

August 18, 2008

A Prayer of Faith

Lord, I ask for guidance,
as I stumble to accept the misfortunes in my life.
Allow me to realize these peaks and vallys were my burdens.
Let me identify these were my own blunders and not yours.

Permit me to be grateful for the lessons I've learned.
Teach me to find the correct way in areas I've failed.
Let me reach out to others who fail and wonder why.
Provide me the words needed to ease their fears and pains.

Teach me to use your gifts to the maximum.
Allow me to boost my knowledge and my spirit.
Use me to pen Your words to unlock sealed minds.
Keep Your spirit intence within' my soul for others to know.

Open Your Almighty Wings for me to seek shelter.
Feed my being with Your spirit of faith, hope and love, and...
if I stumble, give me the power to thrust forward,
never to permit the evil one to take rule over my life.

Keep Your eyes on my energy to achieve Your will and,
grant me the strength and the ability to please You.
Make certain I never falter and leave another offended.
Use me as forceful waters flowing throughout the world.

* We have to be ever mindful that we all sin and come short of God's glory,
but, if we pray for guidance, He will lead us.

Specially to my beloved wife, Andreani

Get Free .CO.CC and .CC.CC Domain name No Ads!
CO.
CC supports for CNAME, A, MX, NS records!

WWW. .CO.CC

e.g. www.myname.co.cc, www.myname2.co.cc

Powered by CO.CC:Free Domain

  © Family Blessing 2009

Back to TOP