Choose a Bible Book or Range
Type your text here
Ignore Case
Highlight Results

January 07, 2008

d a d . . .

Nothing I can do
To keep you from me
You just keep coming back
Even when you're not wanted

You just come to see the
Scars on my wrists...
Just to inflict more
On me!

I just can't keep you from me
You're always there
And I can't tell you how much I hate that.
I just can't do anything!

I wanna hang out with you
But I'm really scared to
I just can't stand being around you
I just really hate it

You just inflict more pain on me
More scars to add
All the pain goes there!
I CAN'T STAND IT!

I love you but
I also
Hate you
Dad

Get Free .CO.CC and .CC.CC Domain name No Ads!
CO.
CC supports for CNAME, A, MX, NS records!

WWW. .CO.CC

e.g. www.myname.co.cc, www.myname2.co.cc

Powered by CO.CC:Free Domain

  © Family Blessing 2009

Back to TOP