Choose a Bible Book or Range
Type your text here
Ignore Case
Highlight Results

January 07, 2008

Forever Falling


Remembering your smile, which is in the past,
Memories keep fludding back,
My composure for this I do lack,

Everything is in a slow motion,
I really can not stand all this commotion,
The wind pushes past me without a care,
This happiness I found with you I have found to be rare,

You left me with out a word and sad eyes,
There were no last goodbyes,
Blackness right now is all I see,
I thought all this could never be,

I wish these memories would go away,
For I do not wish to remember them now or any other day,
Things are better left behind and unsaid,
For some reason it is not for it stays in my head,

Falling and never hitting ground,
For me there is no sound,
I will never be found, for that is untrue,
And your memories I seem to be bound to,

One thing that I can notice that will stop never,
Is that I am falling in blackness forever.

Get Free .CO.CC and .CC.CC Domain name No Ads!
CO.
CC supports for CNAME, A, MX, NS records!

WWW. .CO.CC

e.g. www.myname.co.cc, www.myname2.co.cc

Powered by CO.CC:Free Domain

  © Family Blessing 2009

Back to TOP